It is your responsibility to read & understand our booking & cancellation terms below.
Once we have confirmed a place is being held for you, you must secure your place within 7 days with a payment either:
1. Full payment of the holiday or a deposit of £300.00. Payments can be made by bank transfer – in Euros or Sterling – or online with a card in Sterling via PayPal. All bank or PayPal fees – if applicable – will need to be added to your payment/s.
If paying a deposit, further payments will be required prior to the holiday. We will confirm your payment schedule when you make your reservation.
Failure to send a deposit or full payment within 7 days of your reservation could see your place being released and possibly resold to someone else.
Note: Our retreats tend to sell quickly & we often turn people away. So, if you chose to pay a deposit & fail to send further instalments before – or on – our specified payment dates, this could result in your place being released and your deposit being returned less £25 administration & any bank fees.
Cancellation of your reservation.
2. Amendments or substitutions – i.e. name changes – can be made at any time prior to departure at no charge. However, if you need to cancel or cut short the holiday – for whatever reason – a cancellation charge will apply. See note 3 below.
3. Cancellations. No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling but unexpected events do occur & so we encourage you to purchase comprehensive cancellation & travel insurance at soon as you book your holiday with us.
If you have to cancel your holiday our cancellation terms are:
- Cancellation more than 66 days prior to your holiday, we will refund 100% of your payment less a £25 administration fee
- Cancellation 46-65 days prior to holiday, 65% of your payment will be refunded less a £25 administration fee
- Cancellation 31-45 days prior to holiday, 50% of your payment will be refunded less a £25 administration fee
- Less than 30 days prior to holiday no refund will be issued unless we are able to resell your space, in which case we will refund your holiday payment less a £25 administration fee.
Please Note. We reserve the right to take into consideration the re-imbursement you may receive from your travel insurance policy – or employer – before we issue a refund. Therefore, refunds will only be issued once we have received a copy of your insurance policy – or letter from your employer – that details the amount (or %) of reimbursement you will receive due to your holiday cancellation.
Contact us as soon as you can if you need to cancel your space: via email email@example.com
4. We cannot accept liability nor pay compensation for:
- You having to cancel your holiday due to a delay in your arrival, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil or political unrest, industrial action, natural disasters or other events beyond our control.
- Participants medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday.
- Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
5. In the most unlikely event that we have to cancel your holiday due to circumstances beyond our control, the cost of your holiday will be refunded in full less any fees retained by the venue/suppliers. We cannot refund your travelling costs hence we strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Where a teacher, monitor, guide or therapist is unavailable due to ill health we will make every attempt to replace with a teacher of similar professional standard.
6. If you have any major physical, medical or emotional illness or are under medical supervision you must declare the true nature of such condition at time of booking and make arrangements for the provision for any medication or other treatment which may be required during the holiday. Where appropriate we may request a doctor’s certificate of fitness to travel & participate in the holiday programme. Persons attending our holidays do so entirely at their own risk. Non disclosure of information can invalidate your insurance and may result in persons being excluded from the holiday in which case all of monies paid will be forfeit. If you are in doubt as to the suitability of our holiday activities to your medical condition, please consult your doctor.
7. In order to participate in our holidays, all clients must have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance which we recommend you purchase as soon as you confirm your reservation with payment. We will ask you to provide details of your insurance policy before your holiday. Please ensure your insurance covers you for:
- if you have to cancel your holiday for whatever reason
- if the retreat is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control
- lost baggage
- flight delay which results in you missing part or all of your holiday
- your medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
8. All clients must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If Yoga Breaks in Spain or any of it’s staff, consultants or agents become aware of any such action then Yoga Breaks in Spain or any of it’s suppliers may at their absolute discretion have the client removed from any property or facility without refund. Yoga Breaks in Spain will have no liability to the client under such circumstances.
9. Please be assured that our service providers will always do the utmost to ensure your safety and well-being. Occasionally you will be asked to sign an ‘Acceptance of Risk’ form prior to accepting your participation in some activities in accordance with specific local regulations. The purpose of the form is to indemnify the service provider and the Company from any claims made by you for incidents arising due to circumstances outside the service provider’s and the Companies reasonable control.
10. Any images or recordings we take on any of our holidays may be used by the us without charge in all media (including future media) for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind such as brochures, slides, video shows or the internet. Any written feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as detailed above.