Proud to be a Top 10 Yoga Retreat in the World and featured in
Yoga & Detox Glow Retreats
2017 : June 4-9 & June 18-23 : Last space on June 4-9 now £800! Book Now!
(can’t make these dates? see our other retreats here)
Join us for a detox of body, mind & soul in the sun-soaked Spanish countryside.
If you’re feeling a little sluggish or carrying a few more pounds than you’d like to, our Yoga & Detox Glow Retreats in sunny Spain are the ideal opportunity to pause a while from the crazy pace of life and to regain a sense of calm and vibrancy with this effective cleansing programme.
These retreats positively affect your body, mind & soul. Together with carefully planned detox meals with ingredients known for their cleansing & healing properties, our team are on hand to guide you through this experience with wellness talks, detoxifying yoga sessions, Pilates to realign & strengthen, coaching (if needed), detox treatments & therapies, natures hikes and optional activities to get you out & about in this most beautiful area.
A programme to move you towards better health and happiness.
We deliberately limit the number of guests too so you’ll have your own en-suite double room & oodles of space to unwind in the peace and stillness of our tranquil detox villa with a lovely pool.
Listen below to what Charlie has to say about her detox retreat experience
Yoga & Detox Retreat Location
Our yoga & detox retreats take place at a spacious private villa 75 mins north of Alicante airport and just 25 mins walk to the coastal town of Javea .. so civilisation is never far away! This oasis of calm is set just off a quiet country lane amongst lush groves of orange, olive and ancient carob trees and is a great refuge for those who love nature & big open skies. Check out the view below from the roof terrace … stunning isn’t it!
The villa is owned by a Norwegian couple who recently completed a two year restoration programme & so now, this traditional Spanish house with it’s wooden beams, stone arches and terracotta floor blends harmoniously with the owners Scandinavian ‘calm & pure’ vibe that’s very soothing to the soul.
There are 12 double bedrooms, a quiet lounge and a spacious kitchen/dining room. Outside, in the Mediterranean garden there are fragrant fruit trees, a lagoon pool with plentiful daybeds & parasols and quiet corners where you can loose yourself in a book and enjoy the serenity of this location.
“This holiday affected me in so many positive ways. You’ve helped change my relationship with food too. Thank you for a wonderful time, I feel amazing!” Valerie
This is a full board retreat with 3 super tasty vegan & vegetarian meals a day including delicious crunchy salads, juices, smoothies, raw food and healing elixirs. Our guiding principle is that food is medicine and so we make full use of ingredients known for their healing & cleansing properties.
You’ll be giving yourself a break from energy zapping foods such as sugar, meat, dairy, wheat, yeast, processed food, alcohol, caffeine, chemicals & preservatives and bombard your body with an abundance of nutrients, colour & flavours. Your skin will glow, your hair will shine, your sleep will improve and you’ll feel full of energy.
Each meal is carefully balanced to ensure you receive enough plant based proteins, good fats, fibre, carbohydrate and an abundance of vitamins & minerals so you’ll not feel hungry. There’s also chance to join a one day ‘juice fast’ to give your digestive system a rest and to re-direct your body’s energy towards a deeper cleanse of your organs & cells.
We’ll reset your body’s natural balance allowing your organs to cleanse, renew and repair.
Why Detox ?
A detox is one of the fastest ways to rid your body of toxins, to reawaken your body’s natural self-cleansing abilities, strengthen the immune system, give your digestive system a break and restore your glow. If you’d like to know more about detoxification, take a look at our detox blog post here
“Best holiday I’ve ever had. I felt really looked after.” Rosie
Our Yoga & Detox Retreat Programme – June 4-9 & June 18-23, 2017
We’ve created the perfectly balanced programme to ensure there’s time to rest well, eat well & sleep well but also chance to get out & about exploring our beautiful area. When detoxing it is super important to slow down & listen to your body & so, if there’s a morning where you want to stay in bed or an afternoon where you would rather explore town than come to class, that’s ok! Do whatever your body needs.
Each day begins with an invigorating body brushing session to begin the process of deep cellular cleansing by stimulating the flow of blood & lymph. Then, head to the garden & sip a healing juice before making your way to a Yoga or Pilates session where we’ll open and gently challenge our bodies.
Feeling awake & refreshed, time now for a deliciously healthy detox breakfast after which the remainder of the morning is free for you to :
- take part in the guided nature hike to nudge your body into action and see our beautiful countryside
- Power walk our 6k ‘Fitness Trail’
- saddle up at the local stables for a Horse Trek through the countryside*
- join a guided bike ride quiet lanes through olive, orange & carob groves*
- clear your mind in guided relaxation sessions
- head to the sea for a spot of kayaking or stand up paddle*
- join our wellness workshops – talks to complement the detox experience
- wander into town & explore the winding streets of nearby Javea
- relax with dreamy therapies & detox treatments*
- join Chef for a Cookery workshop and learn how to make our delicious healthy dishes
- unlock what’s already inside you by booking a private consultations with our team Life Coach, Kinesiologist & Nutritionist*
Activities marked * aren’t everyone’s cup of (herbal!) tea & so we’ve not included them in the retreat price, they are from €30
After lunch afternoons are free to relax in the peace & quiet so that your body can direct it’s attention towards inner cleansing. Head to the pool to catch some sun, read, snooze, chat, book a private consultation with our team or enjoy some dreamy therapies before we gather late afternoon for a restorative Yoga or Pilates session before supper, chats and bed or, join us after supper for a spot of Star gazing on the roof terrace, curl up in your PJs for a Movie Night or take a stress detox in the Meditation workshop.
The role of exercise in a detox
Exercise during a detox is super important to stimulate the movement – and eradication – of accumulated waste within our body. The daily yoga & Pilates sessions are created to purposefully to stimulate the cleansing of organs & cells. There’ll be twists for their ‘drain & rinse’ effect on the liver & digestive organs, back bends to release stagnation in the of the front body, inversions to drain lymph from the legs, groin and throat plus postures, breath work to cleanse the lungs, calm the nervous system & revitalise the entire system plus, meditations to soothe anxiety and the nervous system. All classes are suitable for keen beginners to seasoned yogi’s. If you have any questions regarding the yoga/pilates, please ask us
“5 wonderful days of yoga, pilates, healthy eating and excellent facilities with friendly teachers, instructors and therapists. Professionally and knowledgeably organised with many personal, individual touches. I will return very soon!” Lynn
Together with a great range of facials, body treatments and aromatherapy massages, there will also be a number of therapies & treatments that are highly recommended during a detox. These include, reflexology, detox foot baths, lymphatic drainage massage, body scrubs, abdominal massage, energy re-balancing, ear candling & deep tissue massage.
2017 Retreat Dates & Prices
June 4-9 & June 18-23 – final spaces now from £725.00!
Your investment includes:
- Pre detox advice to help you prepare for your detox
- 5 nights in a double ensuite room (solo travellers if you’d like your own room there is a supplement of £75 for the week)
- Option to bring a partner/friend at a reduced rate to share your room & enjoy the full experience except yoga & Pilates sessions. Ask us for details
- Access to our private airport transfer service from/to Alicante – see below for details
- All inclusive full board detox meal plan that includes: healing elixirs, uber delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, raw juices, smoothies and superfood snacks prepared by our own health chef
- Option to participate in a one day ‘juice only’ diet
- Daily detoxifying Yoga or Pilates practice
- Restorative evening Yoga or Pilates sessions
- Guided relaxations .. let go of tension & anxiety
- Meditation workshop .. giving the mind a detox
- Guided 12k nature hike
- Informative Wellness talks
- 6k Nature Trail for self guided power walks/jogs
- Optional guided biking, Spa visit, horse trek, sea kayaking & snorkelling*
- Cookery Workshop – learn how to prepare some of our healthy detox dishes for back home
- Star gazing & Movie evenings
- Exfoliation mit for the essential morning ritual of skin brushing
- Holistic & beauty therapies with our awesome healing team*
- Towels for pool & bathroom
- All yoga & Pilates equipment
- Unlimited mineral water, detox & herbal teas
- Free WiFi .. or chose to disconnect!
- Access to our wellness team for holistic & healing therapies and private consultations*
- A gentle nurturing environment where you can unwind & reconnect with yourself
- Post detox guidance & recipes
- Lots of juicy retreat conversations & laughter :)
- Time to snooze, sunbathe & relax by the pool in the sunshine with a book you’ve been meaning to read all year!
- Lots of love & care from our team
Activities marked * can be organised from €30
What you need to add: Flights to Alicante, Airport Transfers – see below, travel & medical insurance, optional activities & therapies.
Our Airport Transfer Service
We offer a private group airport transfer from/to Alicante airport which is €40 each way (aprox. £30). Journey time is 75 mins. We leave the airport on arrival day between 12.30-13.30. Please ensure your arrival flight lands no later than 12.45 on arrival day to allow sufficient time to collect your luggage & meet our driver. On the final day we arrive at airport for midday so ensure your flight departs no earlier than 13.30am.
Flights arriving/departing outside of our transfer time a private taxi (circa €140) or the local airport shuttle bus (€35 + taxi fare to the bus pick up/drop off point) can be arranged.