Proud to be a Top 10 Yoga Retreat in the World and featured in
Yoga & Detox Glow Retreats
2017 : June 4-9 & June 18-23 – from £898.00 Book Now
(can’t make these dates? see our other retreats here)
Join us for a detox of body, mind & soul in the sun-soaked Spanish countryside.
So much more than just a yoga retreat, our Yoga & Detox Retreats are the ideal opportunity for your body & mind to take a break from the crazy pace of life and to give a great big boost to your health & wellbeing whilst relaxing in the sunshine.
Expect to feel renewed, rested and recharged after this all inclusive health enhancing detox programme that includes full board uber delicious detox cuisine, daily yoga, body toning pilates, exploration coastal hikes, wellness talks, guided relaxations, peaceful meditations, optional biking, horse trekking or sea kayaking, dreamy therapies and time to snooze, read and sunbathe by the pool.
And, as we deliberately limit the number of guests, you’ll have oodles of personal attention and space to luxuriate in the peace and stillness of our exclusive private villa near the sea – no other noisy holiday guests, just us enjoying this perfect wellbeing paradise!
“Best holiday I have ever had. I felt really looked after.” Rosie, June 2016
Why Detox ?
A detox is one of the fastest ways to rid your body of toxins, to reawaken your body’s natural self-cleansing abilities, strengthen the immune system, give your digestive system a break and restore your glow. If you’d like to know more about detoxification, take a look at our detox blog post here
Yoga & Detox Retreat Location
Our yoga & detox retreats take place at a spacious private villa 75 mins north of Alicante airport and just 25 mins walk to the coastal town of Javea .. so civilisation is never far away! This oasis of calm is set just off a quiet country lane amongst lush groves of orange, olive and ancient carob trees and is a great refuge for those who love nature & big open skies. Check out the view below from the villa roof terrace … stunning isn’t it!
The villa is owned by a Norwegian couple who have spent the past two years completing a thorough restoration of the house & so now, this traditional Spanish villa with its wood beams, stone arches and tiled floors blends harmoniously with a ‘calm & pure’ Scandinavian vibe that’s very soothing to the soul.
There are 12 double bedrooms, a cosy library and a spacious kitchen and dining room where we’ll enjoy our meals together. Outside, in the Mediterranean gardens, there are fragrant fruit trees, a lagoon pool with plentiful loungers and many quiet corners & terraces where you can lounge & enjoy the serenity of this location in privacy. And, as we don’t expect – nor ask – solo guests to share, all rooms are available for single use for a reasonable supplement of £75 for the week.
“This holiday affected me in so many positive ways and you’ve helped change my relationship with food too. Thank you for a wonderful time, I feel amazing!” Val, March 2016
This is a full board retreat with 3 meals a day. You’ll be served utterly delicious vegetarian, vegan, raw food, juices & smoothies during your detox. Our guiding principle is that food is medicine and so we make full use of ingredients known for their healing & cleansing properties.
You’ll give yourself a break from energy zapping foods such as sugar, meat, dairy, wheat, yeast, processed food, alcohol, caffeine, chemicals & preservatives and bombard your body with an abundance of nutrients, colour & flavours. Your skin will glow, your hair will shine, your sleep will improve and you’ll feel full of energy.
We’ll reset your body’s natural balance allowing your organs to cleanse, renew and repair.
The Programme – June 4-9 & June 18-23, 2017
We’ve created the perfect balanced programme ensuring there is time to rest well & eat well but also opportunity to get out & about exploring this beautiful area. However, when detoxing it is super important to slow down & to listen to your body so, if there’s a morning where you want to stay in bed – please do – or an afternoon where you would rather explore town than come to class, that’s ok! Do whatever your soul needs.
Each day begins with invigorating body brushing to kick start the flow of lymph & blood to stimulate the process of cellular cleansing. Then, come into the garden & sit quietly whilst sipping your detox juice before making your way to a Yoga or Pilates session where we’ll open and gently challenge our bodies. Feeling awake & refreshed, time now for a deliciously healthy detox breakfast. The remainder of the morning you can chose to :
- take part in the bracing 12k guided hike to nudge your body into action and see our beautiful countryside
- Power walk or jog our 6k ‘Fitness Trail’
- saddle up at the local stables for a Horse Trek through the countryside*
- join a guided bike ride on quiet lanes through olive, orange & carob groves*
- detox your mind in guided relaxation sessions
- head to the sea for a spot of kayaking or snorkelling*
- join our health & wellness workshops to complement your detox experience
- wander into town & explore the winding streets of nearby Javea
- relax with dreamy therapies & detox treatments*
- join Chef for a Cookery workshop and learn how to make our delicious healthy dishes
- unlock what’s already inside you by booking a private consultations with our team Life Coach, Kinesiologist & Nutrition Advisor*
Activities marked * aren’t everyone’s cup of (herbal!) tea & so we’ve not included them in the retreat price, they are from €30
After lunch afternoons are free to relax in the peace & quiet so that your body can direct it’s attention towards inner cleansing. Head to the pool to catch some sun, read, snooze, chat or enjoy some dreamy therapies before we gather late afternoon for a restorative Yoga or Pilates session before supper, chats and bed or, join us after supper for a spot of Star gazing on the roof terrace, curl up in your PJs for a Movie Night or take a stress detox in the Meditation workshop.
“5 wonderful days of yoga, pilates, healthy eating and excellent facilities with friendly teachers, instuctors and therapists. Professionally and knowledgeably organised with many personal, individual touches. I will return very soon!” Lynn, June 2016
The Yoga & Pilates
Exercise during a detox is super important to encourage lymph drainage & blood flow which stimulate the movement of waste out of the body. The daily yoga & Pilates sessions include postures that purposefully stimulate the release of accummulated waste from the body. There’ll be twists for their ‘drain & rinse’ effect on the liver & digestive organs, back bends to release stagnation in the of the front body, inversions to drain lymph from the legs, groin and throat plus postures, breath work & meditations that will soothe anxiety and the nervous system. All classes are suitable for keen beginners to seasoned yogi’s. If you have any questions regarding the yoga/pilates, please ask us
Why should You join us?
- This is the PERFECT environment to step away from your busy life and check back in with yourself – body, mind and soul
- You’d like your body to feel stretched, toned and enlivened again
- You want to loose the feeling of being stuck, heavy, fuzzy headed and to feel clean, clear and energised
- You want to feel excited and inspired about where your life is heading
- You need a little extra motivation and encouragement for tackling a new venture or just getting greater clarity about an area in your life
- You want someone else to do the shopping, cleaning, cooking – for once!
- You need to just stop and look after yourself, eat well, loose a few pounds and reset your equilibrium
- Need more inspiration? Read our Is a detox really necessary? blog post
2017 Retreat Dates & Prices
June 4-9 & June 18-23 – from £898.00
Your investment in your health includes:
- Pre retreat guidance to help you prepare for your detox
- 5 nights accommodation a private tranquil villa (solo travellers if you’d like your own room there is a supplement of £75 for the week)
- Option to bring a partner/friend to share your room & enjoy the full experience except yoga & Pilates sessions. Ask us for their preferential rate
- Access to our private airport transfer service from/to Alicante – see below for details
- All inclusive full board detox meal plan that includes: healing elixirs, uber delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, raw juices, smoothies and superfood snacks prepared by our own health chef
- Daily morning Yoga or Pilates practice
- Restorative evening Yoga or Pilates sessions
- Guided relaxations .. let go of tension & anxiety
- Meditation workshop .. giving the mind a detox
- Guided 12k hike
- Informative Wellness talks
- 6k Nature Trail for self guided power walks/jogs
- Optional guided biking, Spa visit, horse trek, sea kayaking & snorkelling*
- Cookery Workshop – learn how to prepare some of our healthy detox dishes for back home
- Star gazing & Movie evenings
- Exfoliation mit for the essential morning ritual of skin brushing
- Holistic & beauty therapies with our awesome healing team*
- Towels for pool & bathroom
- All yoga & Pilates equipment
- Unlimited mineral water, detox & herbal teas
- Free WiFi .. or chose to disconnect!
- Access to our wellness team for holistic & healing therapies and private consultations*
- A gentle nurturing environment where you can unwind & reconnect with yourself
- Post detox guidance & recipes
- Lots of juicy retreat conversations & laughter :)
- Time to snooze, sunbathe & relax by the pool in the sunshine with a book you’ve been meaning to read all year!
- Lots of love & care from our team
Activities marked * can be organised from €30
What you need to add: Flights to Alicante, Airport Transfers – see below, travel & medical insurance, optional activities & therapies.
Our Airport Transfer Service
We offer a private group airport transfer from/to Alicante airport which is €40 each way (aprox. £30). Journey time is 75 mins. We leave the airport on arrival day between 12.30-13.30. Please ensure your arrival flight lands no later than 12.45 on arrival day to allow sufficient time to collect your luggage & meet our driver. On the final day we arrive at airport for midday so ensure your flight departs no earlier than 13.30am.
Flights arriving/departing outside of our transfer time a private taxi (circa €140) or the local airport shuttle bus (€35 + taxi fare to the bus pick up/drop off point) can be arranged.