Yoga Breaks Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Full payment of the holiday is required to secure your place. We cannot "hold" a provisional booking for longer than 7 days.
2. Amendments or substitutions - ie. name changes - can be made at any time prior to departure at no charge. However, if you need to cancel or cut short the holiday for whatever reason a cancellation charge will apply. See note 4 below.
3. We cannot accept liability nor pay compensation for:
- Holiday cancellations or change of venue caused by delays in your arrival, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action,
natural disasters or other events beyond our control.
- Participants medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday.
- Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
4. Cancellations. If you have an unexpected emergency and
to cancel your holiday we will try to re-sell your place. As our places are limited,
if we cannot resell the space, the cancellation fees below will
apply. We reserve the right to take into consideration the
level of re-imbursement you will receive from your travel insurance policy. Therefore, refunds will only be issued
once we have received a
copy of your insurance policy that details the amount/percentage of reimbursement
you will receive from your insurance
Contact us as soon as you can if you need to
cancel your space: via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (0034) 620 147 089
- Less than 21 days prior to holiday 100% of holiday price
- 30-22 days prior to holiday 50% of holiday price
- 60-31 days prior to holiday 30% of holiday price
- more than 60 days prior to holiday 15% of holiday price
In the most unlikely event that Yoga Breaks cancel your holiday the cost of your holiday will be refunded in full with the exception of your
traveling costs. Where a teacher, monitor, guide or therapist is unavailable due to ill health we will make every attempt to replace with a teacher of similar professional standard.
5. If you have any major physical, medical or emotional illness or are under medical supervision you must
declare the true nature of such condition at time of booking and make
arrangements for the provision for any medication or other treatment which may be
required during the holiday. Where appropriate we may request a doctor's certificate of fitness to
travel & participate in the holiday programme. Persons attending our holidays do so entirely at their own risk. Non disclosure of information can invalidate your
insurance and may result in persons being excluded from the holiday in which
case all of monies paid will be forfeit. If you are in doubt as to the suitability of
our holiday activities to your medical condition, please consult your doctor.
6. All clients must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may
give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If
Yoga Breaks in Spain or any of it's staff, consultants or agents become aware of
any such action then Yoga Breaks in Spain or any of it's suppliers may at their
absolute discretion have the client removed from any property or facility
without refund. Yoga Breaks in Spain will have no liability to the client
under such circumstances.
7. In order to participate in these holidays, all clients must have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance in place prior to travel.
8. Please be assured that our service providers will
always do the utmost to ensure your safety and
well-being. Occasionally you will be asked to sign an ‘Acceptance
of Risk’ form prior to accepting your participation in some activities in
accordance with specific local regulations. The purpose of the form is to
indemnify the service provider and the Company from any claims made by you for
incidents arising due to circumstances outside the service provider’s and the
Companies reasonable control.
images we take on any of our holidays may be used by the us
without charge in all media (including future media) for bona fide promotional
or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any
kind such as brochures, slides, video shows or the internet. Any written
feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as