Luxury Detox, Wellness & Anti Ageing Retreats
2015 : 4 & 6 nights available. March 4-10 & June 24-30
(see our other retreat dates here)
Location : Award winning Spa resort near the beach, Calpe, Alicante.
These luxury women only retreats will, quite simply, leave you feeling amazing. Held at a beautiful award winning Spa resort near the beach, an hour north of Alicante, where you’ll be supported by a professional health & wellness team.
Stay 6 nights & experience a daily blend of yoga, pilates, body sculpting with our personal trainer, hiking, educational workshops and a full board gentle detox whilst you relax in absolute comfort in your own luxurious suite or at the nearby beach.
Our aim is to provide you with the most amazing healthy holiday experience in a supported, luxurious environment where you can unwind, boost your fitness, pamper yourself and press the reset button on your health.
Based on the beautiful Alicante coast in an area known as the Costa Blanca where coast hugging mountains tumble to the sea and where the sun shines over 300 days a year. You’ll be staying at an award winning luxury Spa resort complex10 minutes walk from the beach. Airport transfers are included at selected times from/to Alicante – see below.
You’ll have your own luxury suite – no-one is expected to share nor will you have to pay a single supplement. Each suite is superbly equipped with double or twin beds, a large bathroom, spacious & very comfortable lounge with free Wi-Fi & international TV, a small kitchen including a washer/dryer should you want to refresh your clothes mid-retreat plus, a private terrace or balcony where you can relax and enjoy the fresh sea air & sunshine.
We’ve also arranged for you to have complimentary access to the a fabulous on-site Spa with indoor wave pool, sauna, jacuzzi, therapy rooms and a fully equipped gymnasium. There’s also an outdoor lagoon pool & sunbathing terraces where you can enjoy the many sunny days we have here.
Luxury Detox & Wellness Programme Overview
These retreats are not a ‘quick fix’ programme forgotten the moment you arrive home. Your stay is filled with useful, practical information that cuts through the marketing hype generated by the food & beauty industries. By the end of your stay you’ll feel vibrant and have the tools & knowledge to continue at home with a renewed, positive vigour.
Together with our daily fitness programme, a full board gentle detox and educational health workshops on how to slow down the signs of ageing naturally, you will also receive a Body Composition Analysis that reveals some very interesting health markers in your body.
Relaxation is important too, so each day there is scheduled ‘down time’ to relax in your luxury suite, use the Spa, chat with guests or simply sunbathe by the pool.
A typical day ….
As the sun rises warming the world outside, your day begins with a cleansing fresh ginger & lemon ‘tea’ before an hour of Yoga or Pilates to gently open your body & senses to the day. Following a nutritious healthy detox breakfast, the day becomes a blend of inspiring body sculpting sessions with a Personal Trainer or a guided hike before the delicious cleansing lunch. Afternoons are generally free time to relax or use the onsite Spa before we get back together late afternoon for a health & anti ageing workshop before dinner & chats before bed.
The Perfect Detox & Wellness Retreat
Our Gentle Detox
Like it or not toxins are everywhere – in the food we eat, the air we breathe, the products we use on our skin and in the home. Whilst our organs of elimination – kidneys, liver, lungs & skin – are designed to rid the body of toxins, they easily become overloaded if not given the opportunity to completely cleanse. A build up of toxins leads to a host of ailments that include; fatigue, weight gain, listlessness, sinus & skin problems, bad breath, mental lethargy, sleep issues, join pain, puffy eyes and other more serious illnesses.
How a detox helps you feel great!
If you free your body of toxins it starts working more efficiently and, as a result, you start to feel better as you notice your shiny hair, redefined waist, clear eyes, tightened skin, better sleep & increased energy.
These retreats assist detoxification via :
- Our Nutritionist approved full board gentle detox with 3 tasty, colourful meals a day plus healthy snacks. On retreat you can choose between a ‘regular’ 6 day detox or the 4 day regular detox plus a 2 day ‘super detox’ of broths, smoothies & raw foods.
Our finely tuned detox focuses on fresh, easy to digest ‘clean & lean’ lightly cooked and raw meals bursting with optimum nutrition. Eating in this way ensures not only that your body absorbs nutrients more easily but also allows the body to turn its attention and energy towards the cleansing of stagnant ‘waste’ stored deep within the cellular structure.
- Detoxifying Spa therapies & use of the onsite Sauna to help purge your body of impurities
- Daily body brushing to stimulate the lymphatic system
- Daily exercise programme to get your blood flowing
- Daily relaxation to calm your nervous system and allow your body to rest & recharge
- Inspiring talks to help ‘cleanse’ the mind of toxic experiences & thoughts
- Regular consumption of mineral water & herbal infusions
- Deep, restful sleep
A good detox changes you physically & emotionally and is a hugely important part of this retreat.
Our Educational Workshops
Whilst it’s impossible to turn back time it is possible to slow down the rate at which we age. Forget expensive anti-wrinkle creams and elixirs that promise youth, your lifestyle is key to influencing the speed at which you age.
Through a series of unique workshops, our team will explain how to delay & reverse the signs of ageing with nutrition, the right exercise, stress management, good sleep & relaxation and changing how we think and feel.
Our Detox & Wellness Team
The core strength of these retreats are our professional & experienced team who have worked together for many years. Our team will help you make the right choices for health & wellbeing. Not only will you meet them in their workshops & classes, but you are able to book private consultations too.
Our team also includes excellent Spa & holistic therapists who offer a range of specialised therapies to enhance & compliment this detox. We have anti ageing facials, aromatherapy body scrubs, detoxifying body wraps, intestinal massage, lymphatic drainage massage, reflexology, chavutti thirmual massage, reiki and a full menu of face & body treatments.
Listen to what Audrey thought of her holiday experience….
2015 Dates & Prices
March 4-10 – normal price £1,148
Book Early & receive £100 discount – pay only £1,048
June 24-30 – £1298 £1,148
Book Early & receive £150 discount pay only £1,148
Your investment in your health includes:
- 6 nights luxury accommodation in your own luxury suite – no single supplement to pay
- Return private airport transfers from/to Alicante at 11am on arrival day & arrival back at airport for 09.30 & 13.30 on final day**
- Full board cleansing regular detox meal plan or 4 day plus 2 day ‘super detox’.
- Educational wellness workshops
- 3 x 1 hour Yoga sessions (4 night stay includes 2 x yoga)
- 3 x 1 hour Pilates sessions (4 night stay includes 2 x pilates)
- 3 x 1 hour body sculpting (4 night stay includes 2 x body sculpting)
- 1 x invigorating guided coastal or mountain hike
- Body Composition Analysis health check with Nutritionist
- Complimentary use of onsite Spa with indoor wave pool, sauna & jacuzzi
- Complimentary use of onsite Gym
- Outdoor lagoon pool & sunbathing terraces
- Unlimited herbal teas & mineral waters
- Access to anti ageing & detoxifying Spa therapies
- Services of our Retreat Managers to help organise a smooth stay
What’s not included: Flights to Alicante, insurance and additional therapies or private consultations you book with our team.
** Flights outside of our transfer times can be accommodated with a private transfer at additional cost.